Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Court . . .

Did you all see the ticker counting down the orders on the left?? I'm glad I'm doing this. I was unsure at first, but it lets me {as well as you } exactly where I'm at. Although I almost threw up when I saw the number in the beginning, I really need it! Amazing what a visual can do. As of last week, I've dropped from 84! {One of those was a retracted order - wait ended up being too long.} But hey, that is a great drop from 84!!

Sweet baby Court is baby brother to twin girls! This momma has her hands full - they are all 2 and under!!! {Just glad to know I wasn't the only one!}

This room is fantastic! So calming and soothing!



I'm so jealous of those who can use such a tight color pallet. {I'm all over the place with colors!}


I'm thinking I see the perfect spot over the crib for this . . . .


I'm not the only one who likes the layers . . . it seems to be the common thread among all the art here lately!


The fabric swatches she sent - were fantastic. And that wall color is the prettiest color! It reminds me of sea glass {which might be the name of it?!}


I matched the wall color {perfectly} in the stripe! I can't wait to see this on on the wall!

You are going to see more of this layered look! I have several girl pieces coming up with this request!

5 comments:

Megan L Hutchings said...

You are on a roll!!!!

I really like the soothing colors in Court's room and painting.

missy said...

LOVE it!!!!!
I too get a little crazy with my colors....

FrouFrouBritches said...

GORGEOUS!

Allison said...

How can these keep getting better? I'm still trying to get pregnant so I can order a painting;) ha! I love all the new paintings! And the posts about the kids are too cute.

Anonymous said...

It only makes me wish I was having another...well maybe not but they sure are cute!