Friday, September 18, 2009

I've got one question . . . .

****edited - so this video no longer works!

try this link . . .


After the whole Kanye West thing and the VMAs, I had to see what the big deal was about Beyonce's video. I couldn't find a video that I could post, but she practically does the same moves on stage at the awards show.



So, I ask . . . how does a person MOVE LIKE THAT?!?!? Seriously people!? I didn't know that was possible!!!


My kids want to know too!? These three froze to watch the video - mesmerizing obviously! You ask where the 4th one is?? Lawson was dancing! And singing the "uh-uh-oh, uh-uh-oh, . . . ."'s. When I tried to take his picture, he would stop. ???

6 comments:

julie & joe said...

Looks like the video was pulled for copyright. What song was it?

The Long Family said...

I wish I could move like that!!!! I get mesmerized by it too!

Nelson's Mama said...

My husband wants to know too ;)

Lisa said...

We do this song and so many others in my Zumba class. And I will swear up and down that my instructor's hip's have got to be double jointed. Some of us just are not made to move like that!!

Lynda @ SportsMadGirl said...

That's just not right!! Nobody should be able to move like that!

Katie said...

Thanks for posting a new link -- how does she move like that without jiggling?? My thighs would so jiggle!