Friday, July 18, 2008

A typical Friday night!

Typical being - we ate pizza, did our usual wagon ride through the neighborhood {I pushed the stroller}, bathed all the kids for their weekly baths {just kidding - I swear that's a nightly routine!} and put those tired babies to bed by 9 o'clock! The only change - we entertained Noah!! I love that kid! You will have to visit his blog! He just says the funniest things and he's always smiling!

But now that everyone is in the bed - I've got to get to working around here! I've had a lag all week and I've just not got going. I've finished up the painting from the last post {sorry no pictures! I'll get that one on here tomorrow} and I'm wrapping up another one. I normally try to take the weekends off. But since it looks like I took most of the week off, well, I guess you all know what I'll be doing this weekend?! I will have to work it around 2 birthday parties, but I just got to do it!

Speaking of birthday parties - I think I'm going to have a "pirate party" for Carson and Lawson's 2nd birthday this year! Especially since we have a big boat in our backyard! I want to include a treasure hunt! How fun will that be?? Just something different for October. I don't want to "Halloween" my kids out - if you know what I mean? But as of tomorrow {the 19th} I have 3 months to plan!

Okay, so speaking of Halloween - did you see what is happening again this year?? Why if it isn't the sweet and sinister swap with Artsy Mama! Oh, I did this last year and had a fun time. She has changed up the details a little but I'm sooo back in! You guys should do it. It is a little challenging for me - black and white with a splash of orange?? I love color - so to stick with black and white{?} - so hard, but I love a challenge!

I must answer some emails, check more blogs{!}, wrap some birthday gifts and get to painting! I'll post some pictures tomorrow of the painting so Ashley won't go nuts! tee hee!!

Until then . . .

3 comments:

Rachel Spence said...

Ever so excited about the pirate party! Yay!! I mean Arg!

Allison said...

OMG a pirate party sounds great! And I can't believe that the Wilbur is from your town! That is just the kind of stuff I love to know--I mean hey, I sort of "know" somebody who hails from Wilbur's hometown!! How cool is that??? (But I would much rather meet you then him, LOL.)

Leslee P said...

go and check out kiki&lele blog. We are having a give-a-way this week. make sure you enter... It's a good one...