Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm soooo cruel . . .


Here is your sneak peek, Ashley! Notice the "bumpy" line?? It's because I'm not finished - and THAT is why I can't show you more. Maybe tomorrow!

But I did receive more pictures today -
- remember this post? Well, here is the painting next to the bedding. I love that shade of green - a good "spring green" - thanks a bunch for the picture Tracy!!

This "M" was bought as an anniversary gift - and the client {who gave it to her parents} was sweet enough to take the picture with her camera phone! I really appreciate it! Thanks, Cassie.

I really love when I get pictures showing the "love" of my paintings! Is that subtle enough?? OR maybe something like this - Notice how well that painting above matches that bedding? I love seeing it all together! Or how about - Hey people, I sell {on average} 5 of these jokers a week - send me some pictures to post on this blog so that I can show everybody what I can do! Thank You!!!

6 comments:

Rachel Spence said...

Oh yeah....I can't wait to see the finished product!!!

Momofthree said...

You are cruel!!!!!!!!! I want to see more more more!!! I L-O-V-E IT so far! It is going to be perfect I tell ya! Can't wait to see the finished product and get that joker on my bare wall!

JoAnneBNA said...

that C is adorable and VERY girlie. It compliments the bedding perfectly! HEY- I am tempted to come visit you tomorrow. The crud is gone,and I know you have some goodies for me to pick up! - J.

Lacy said...

That looks like a pretty neat preview peek. Flowers??? I'll be watching.

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

Previews, previews...don't you know anything about woman, chocolate, and the need for immediate results...hee hee. Send her the pictures, people...we want to see them.:)

My Beautiful Mess! said...

Okay..that is just nice nasty!! I can't wait to see it. You done good girly...as always!