Sunday, March 9, 2008

I'm soooo tired . . .

So, yes we worked our wide Bee-hinds all night!! We got the chest of drawers painted pink and I've sanded off all the edges - looks perfecto!!! I'm waiting for Lonnie to get back from The Home Depot with my glaze {thought I had some, didn't!!} Hopefully, I will have time to glaze the piece before my zoo wakes up from their naps!!! I will definitely post a finish picture with the "exactly what I done" directions. The bed will be started on before I go to bed tonight - I'm really dreading painting a crib!! UGHH!! I shouldn't really say that - 'cause I've got a new idea in mind - I'll share it ONLY if it turns out the way I want it to!! But we still have to take the whole "dang-thang" apart!! Now that I will say "UGHH!"

Natalie asked a few questions about the frames. Here you go . . .



. . . . a picture. So that you can see the back of them. They turned out really great. The problem - I have NO IDEA where to hang them in the boys' room. I'm still working on that. Once I figure it out - I'll post the picture {of course!} Obviously I have a problem with starting projects knowing that they will look supreme-O in a certain room, but then it takes me days {and I do mean DAYS} to figure out where in the room they should go!! And sometimes they don't even end up in the intended room!

cRaZy - I know!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I can't wait to see how it all turns out and NOW I just need to find some frames. I did find the CUTEST scrapping paper!!

Anonymous said...

Me too! I think I am janking that idea from you for the boys room. I think yours should go on the slanted wall by the train table--that would look quite nifty I think--that's my vote.