Monday, December 17, 2007

HE DELIVERED . . . .

Yes, my husband did the good husband thing, and actually got the copies made on the transparencies for this last ornament project -----BUT ----- they looked like c*r*a*p!! Not his fault though, the copier's fault. It literally only copies with the color BLACK - not even with a gray scale - and we need a little color difference going on that we just didn't get!! UHHHH - so maybe tonight in this FRIGID weather we are finally having, I will go get MY FREAKIN' TRANSPARENCIES!!! And we can finally get STARTED!!! Even if I have to load up all my kidlets and take them with me - I'm getting these clear, sheets of paper!!!

And those who receive these as gifts from me, BETTER act like they are gold and YOU have NEVER received such a WONDERFUL GIFT, EVER from anybody!!! Okay, that was a little over the top, but now I'm so afraid these are going to look retarded, jacked up or just plain ugly. . . and I feel like I've made you all wait for some great finale of an ornament . . . and it is going to be some massive let down!! So, I'm apologizing now - "sorry" - please come back and visit the blog at least once a year so that I'm not just typing/talking to myself!! PA -leeze!! Thank you for your support . . .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol Kim, I cant wait to see them.

Lea Ann said...

me either!