Thursday, December 20, 2007

A is for Ainsley . . .

Okay - so, how stinkin' cute is this one?? I didn't really get a shot of the sides, but it is the same light lavender color with my signature polk-a-dot finish edge!! Love it!!! I really like the tiny pearls on the front. I just realized that you can't see the same pearls on the crown - but I assure you they are there and extremely cute!! I really like this style of crown - it reminds me of "the princess and the frog" type of crown! Does that make since to any of you?? It's the really tall and skinny crown!! This one is in silver, but I normally think of that one being gold - BUT none the less, it still reminds me of that type of story!! And I love it!!

I've got 2 more to complete {for twin boys!} After that, I've got to start on all the new sample paintings!! I'm so ready to get through all of those!! And what I mean is that I'm ready to just sit down and figure out what I'm going to really offer the customers. I typically over-think these things!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it - sweet! Can't wait to see all the new samples...

Natalie said...

You NEVER cease to amaze me ... ever. I love it.

Melissa Santanastasio said...

S is for supercute!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Miss Ainsley LOVED it!!! I will get you pictures once it is hung in her room.