Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ahhhh . . . .

I can finally blog! I told myself that I had to finish these 4 paintings that I've been consumed with before I could post anything on the blog! I really thought I would have been done by now, but after 4 days over what I estimated, I'm finished!


I guess you want to see them? Well, too bad. I just finished them in the pm, so lighting is horrible AND I want you to really see these - so you will have to wait till the sun is shining so I can get some better shots!

I will tell you that they are each an owl - that look alike, but different. And I'm in love with them!

4 comments:

FrouFrouBritches said...

Can't wait to see!!!

shabby girl said...

I'm sure they are adorable! Um, it's morning....light outside...

Katie said...

Ooooh, can't wait!

Renée T. Habashy said...

oooh- I love owls! Can't wait to see!

http://reneetbouchard.blogspot.com