Friday, June 5, 2009

This computer is killing me!

**edited to add portrait!**

Here is Reagan's portrait . . .


Okay - I'm trying desperately to work with it! Really, I am! I've got several paintings I wanted to show you guys . . . but it takes me about 15 minutes to get one picture going! And then this joker freezes up and I have to shut it down and start all over! Ahhhhh - so aggravating! Lonnie is suppose to work on it - but time is not his friend right now and he promises to be on it tomorrow! I'm using a different program {not photoshop} and it's still acting crazy! So, for now . . . . here are the 2 pictures I got up {and it took me about 46 minutes!}


The border with the ticking is a denim blue and the name is actually a rusty kind of red and not the fire engine red I usually use. I wanted so badly to post the pictures that I was matching this too . . . . uh, but I couldn't! It is a beautiful portrait of Reagan in the cutest baseball uniform. Precious, I tell ya'!


The edge is a softer blue with the chocolate dots.

Tomorrow I should have more time. That way I can post Reagan's sister's painting. Therapy is going on as we speak {with Lawson} and I'm about to have to go make an appearance {so my time is up!}

And just wait to "hear" the two-headed baby story! I've got something up my sleeve that didn't quite pan out for today. Might as well let the computer go out in glory. Because this will surely put her over the edge!!!! haha

10 comments:

I Have Been Blessed said...

YEA!!!!! You have to post his baseball picture - it is going to match perfectly!!! And Ella's - I can't wait to see!!! What about Ella's momma's? You know...the "G"? Post them all!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!

Anonymous said...

i feel ya kim! my laptop crashed it's final death 2 days ago.. and had to rush out to find a new one. hoping to recover my files and pics..we'll see! new one is great though.. and i think a year or so overdue! so much QUICKER!! anyway.. good luck.. and don't forget to BACK UP EVERYTHING hun!!!

have a great weekend!
-Tracie

Unknown said...

Love yesterday's "GRACE" and today's "REAGAN"!! Sending good vibes to you that your computer will let you get us all updated.

Blessings!

missy said...

hope you get your mac soon!!!!!! you will love it.....i still need to go to some classes at the apple store so i can learn how to do all the cool stuff on it!!!!!
love the paintings!!!!!!

draderap is my word verification.....thats a long one!!!!!!!

Allison said...

How many times do you think you can egg us on with these two headed baby posts??? SPILL IT!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I enjoyed reading your blog today.
I am still finding my way around blogland....
I always love making new friends..

I am posting about Disney so hope you will stop by.
Each comment enters you for the June giveaway.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I enjoyed reading your blog today.
I love all the new blogs
I have found. Quite a unique group.
I love making new blogging friends..
I have several Disney posts already on my blog and have several more to post. Hope you will stop by for a visit.

Little Dickens Designs said...

I hope you get your computer fixed or a new one soon. It's so frustrating, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Okay Kim, so you so inspired me a few months ago after my mom passed. I am channeling all of my crazy ideas about crafts, books, singing, acting and storytelling for kids into a new blog! It's me, Allison from Tutta la Storia!

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.