Monday, August 11, 2008

Claire . . .

**edited to add picture of bedding - thanks Chesley!**

Alright, my friends - I have finished another one. And I love it! I'm kinda mad at myself - when I got the order for this one, there was a link to Pottery Barn's website. It was to the most precious bedding. The duvet had a sage green border with tiny lavender dragonflies embroidered on the white center. I normally save the picture on my computer as soon as I get an order - but this time . . . I didn't!! And now it gone - apparently forever!! That is the one thing about PBKs - if you see something you just L-O-V-E, you better buy it now because they really get rid it of after the season!

Back to what I wanted to show you! This stinkin' cute painting!! The walls in the room are a soft lavender color AND we didn't want all matchy-matchy with the bedding AND we wanted to pull a little more color in the room AND we wanted the painting to be in the room for a while!

So, what do you guys think?? AND there is a little sparkly on each of the flowers!!

I actually completed several paintings this past weekend - I'm just going to stretch them out over the next few days - so come back and look at them!

11 comments:

chesley said...

Love it! It will be perfect in her room!

Stephanie said...

very cute! I like the border around the name :)

Megan L Hutchings said...

This is PRECIOUS!

Rachel Spence said...

cuuteie patootie!! You don't do alot of purple so very cool getting to see that color too! love the flowers

Rachel Spence said...

so I cant spell cutie obviously with a baby in one arm and henpecking the keys over here........

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! :)

Anonymous said...

{sigh} love it...love it...love it.

Kim Hancock said...

I love that...so girly!

Courtney said...

Oh HEY! I know that Claire and her momma! {waving HI to Chesley}

The painting is beautiful (as always) and will look great in that pretty nursery!

pve design said...

Claire is one lucky gal! Your work is lovely and so perfect!

Brooke Kelly Photography said...

Adorable!

I've got to quit looking at your blog. I keep wanting to buy additional bedding...