Friday, June 6, 2008

For the love of bloomers. . . .

Ladies, I've been waiting a long, long, LONG time for days like these!! Check out what I picked up yesterday!!!
Who is not just lovin' these?! Not only am I going to get her 3 month pictures taken in these {butty naked!} But her 6, 9 & 12 month pictures as well!! As long as her squishy, cute lil' butt will fit in them! This lady did an awesome job and extremely reasonable!! If anyone needs some embroidering done - let me know - I'd refer her in an instant!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You don't know me but I love your posts about your sweet little girl. I have three girls when I was one to want all boys and I love all the girly things now. I love those bloomers!! And love how you are living up in the "girly world" congratulations.

Rachel Spence said...

ooooh!!! Those are supercute!! love that font

kari and kijsa said...

Loved, loved, loved these diaper covers on our girls! The cutest sight as they wiggle and crawl!
Have a fabulous weekend!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful embroidery.

Stephanie said...

Get out! Those are adorable! I wish my 5 year old would wear them :)

Unknown said...

those are way cute!