Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I wish I had it together!

All you folks out there that are organized and have it all together - I'm soooo jealous! Everytime I think, "okay Kim, you did it, you got it all right here in one place - Congratulations!" I wake up and realize I'm only fooling myself!

Perfect example
- I have 7 paintings to ship out. I started taping up all my boxes - AND I run out of shipping tape!!! That was Monday. Lonnie swore he would bring me some home {the past 2 days} - hasn't happened yet. And I'm just not brave enough to venture out - ALONE - with all 4 of my kids.

Now, I know you are wondering why in the heck I don't just go do it when Lonnie comes home?! Well, guys a miracle has happened around here and I've cooked the past 4 nights around here. Yes, you read right - I've cooked, no one has had to go to the hospital, no one has had stomach pains or any kind of convulsions, nor has anyone died. It actually has been edible! But the problem with that is there is big HONKIN' mess to clean in the kitchen and then there are baths and then we have to go on a wagon ride with the kids and then the bedtime routine. And then I'm tired and exhausted and I fall asleep - standing up. Okay, maybe not standing -BUT almost!!!

I've been so tired lately {my iron is low - I'm sure!} that I've yet to visit all the blogs I want to visit that left me such Fan-tab-U-lous blog love when I went live with the new site!

So, for all those waiting for your art - give me today to get that TAPE - 'cause it will happen today! And I'll get those pieces out to you!!! Thanks bunches for the patience!!

1 comment:

Rachel Spence said...

I'm impressed with the cooking the past 4 days. Congrats on that one! I hear ya on no time in the evening. Do you know how long it has been since I have gone to the grocery store?! Not sure what I am packing in my kids' lunches tomorrow but hopefully after they get there I can go then---who knows--depends on little miss.