Thursday, March 13, 2008

Today is . . .


. . . dedicated to painting {and answering a few emails!} So, hopefully I will have quite a few paintings to show you tomorrow. I've had several more orders come through - so I now must "really" work on these.

So, if you have ordered paintings - feel assured that I'm giving all my free time to them today {and probably tomorrow!}

Em's room will just have to wait for a few more days! The crib is almost complete, the mirror is waiting on one small touch and the curtain panel is still waiting to be pressed and it's match {since I've yet to work on the other one.} AND I finally found lampshades for my great-aunt's vintage, crystal lamps!! So, they too need a little attention {not much 'cause I don't have a lot to give!} But I've still got 10 more days till this egg hatches - so I feel like I've still got plenty of time.

I hope everyone has a great day!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

paint away Kim paint away!