Saturday, March 22, 2008

The room is basically complete . . .

I'm talking about the nursery!! I will post pictures tomorrow. The only major thing left is the rocker . . . . Lonnie just dropped it off to be re-upholstered {TODAY!!} Oops - I'm a little behind on that!! Poor Gran Olie's rocker & ottoman have been redone 4 times {that I know of} and this is the 2nd time I've done it! Surely she won't mind.

Other than that, everything is ready for Emsley Grace! Okay, except me!! I've still got so much more to do . . .

pack my bag
pack her a bag
laundry
clean my house {somewhat}
ship off some paintings
complete a couple of paintings
spend some MAJOR quality time with my kids and husband
blah, blah, blah . . .

you get the picture! I thought I was being wise by cutting all my nails really short {I have a bad habit of picking at them during a time like this} - So now, not only did I cut them short, I've picked them till nothing is left!!! They are so far in the quick, it's ridiculous!! I've also been chewing on my lower lip {for 2 stinkin' weeks} - it now looks like meat loaf! Funny part - I don't think I feel overwhelmed - - - YET! Just wait till tomorrow!

Well, 1 day and 9 hours to go . . . .

2 comments:

Melissa Santanastasio said...

do you need my list of things to make sure that i am ready for the baby stay calm this is no time for me to panic!!!!!

Chris Kauffman said...

Wow tha crib looks so sweet , what a lucky girls, I am sure she will have a safe arrival and I wish you a quick recovery. Enjoy your baby girl.