Friday, December 7, 2007

Too funny not to share . . .

okay, so I know that everyone has seen Monsters, Inc. Right?? The cartoon from Dreamworks?! Please tell me that everyone has - anywho . . . so you know the parts {there are several of them} when Mike Wazowski {Sulley's friend} - the little, one-eyed green guy - is on the cover of the magazines, but there is always the UPC symbol over his face/body?? Surely you all know what part I'm talking about - I'm just going to act like you do . . . well, he doesn't care that you can only see a blip of him - he is elated that he made the "cover of the magazine" - I mean really elated!!

I'm sure he was as excited as I am to see that Tara Frey has a corner of one of my paintings in a blog post!!! Who cares that it wasn't the full picture, who cares that she didn't say my name - I know exactly what it looks like and I know that I did it!!! I'm just so FREAKIN' EXCITED that she would post a tiny piece of the art on her blog!!! Woohoo!!! Thanks so much Tara . . . you made my day!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I saw that yesterday, and thought "That looks like a small words piece"! How cool for you!

Sincerely, un-lurking blog stalker who requires creativity daily to function.

Kim said...

Okay - Suzanne - that makes it even better!!!! Someone else saw it and recognized it!!! ha - I love it!!!

Wendy said...

Kim! This is so great! You are so on your way to being famous!