Monday, December 3, 2007

Oh my, oh my . . .

Have you guys visited the flickr group thingy?? Oh my, there are so many new pictures and they are all so great!!! THAT makes me WANT to do some more tutorials!!! When I can get everyone in bed tonight, I will be back on to add some more "how-tos" - I can't thank those enough for posting your pictures.

I know that many more of you have done the crafts - AND - have posted the pictures on your blog!!!! I wish you would post your pictures on flickr!!! Again - I will tell ya - if you are having any probs with flickr - let me know - I will get you through them!!

Until all the kidlets' bedtime, get ready - I will post several more ornament ideas {easy ideas} for you all!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Yay, more tutorials!!! ;) Thanks for doing this, Kim. I haven't been motivated to be crafty in forever... this has been just the kick in the tail I needed. =)