Saturday, November 24, 2007

For all those wondering . . .

Yes, I did finish all 9 of the paintings that I was working on. I had every intention of FedEx-ing & delivering most of them yesterday {Friday} - didn't happen, but they are all packaged and ready to go!! So, if you are waiting for your painting to come via mail - it will be going out tomorrow!! And I will be sending you an email confirming that! I can't thank "ALL" you guys enough for the support!!


I forgot to show you guys this new little number!! I actually painted this one as a sample - to send to either Posh Tots or to Rosenberry Rooms . I also wanted to see what "gracyn" looked like on canvas - it was one of the top 2 baby, girl names. BUT that doesn't really matter now - 'cause we've now figured it all out . . . drum roll please . . . . . "Emsley Grace" it is!

Speaking of, I also found bedding that I'm truly LOVIN' for new baby girl!!! You guys have to tell me what you think!! I really only want a bumper & I don't want to pay that ridiculous amount of money for the 4-piece set. I did find another site that offers the fabric by the yard. I think that will be the way this mama goes!! But the colors are so perfect!! Girly and has a slight vintage look to it . . . can't get any better!!

3 comments:

Mommy said...

So are we calling her Emmy? Emmy and Ally...everybody say it with me...AWWWWWWW

Unknown said...

Love the name and the bedding is super cute!

Kim -today's creative blog said...

Love the wedding shots and the story behind it. Wow, that's lot of work you did at 4:30am. I hope are getting orders from your post on Crative Blogs........which by the way you didn't brag on yourself and tell all your readers. :)