Friday, October 12, 2007

I'm back . . .

okay, so after an extended absence {sorry}, I'm now back in blogland!! Oh, how I've missed you all!!! So, I stretched myself out a little thin during this move . . . normally I always work on 2 paintings at a time. But not this time, I thought it would be a smart move to work on 7 paintings at one time!! Can I say one thing, "Retarded!!" I don't know what I was thinking!! Instead of a few days {like normal}, it took a few weeks!! So all that have been waiting - I'M SO SORRY!! But I've gotten several completed - Finally!! Melissa, these are for you . . . . I still have one more to complete and I'm working on it {as soon as I get off the computer!!}










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first one with the polka dots is precious!! and with the rhinestones all over it that is super cute! Like you said a little bit fancier A and I'm thinking miss alaina claire just might dig it! =) maybe with swirlies too....hehe

Anonymous said...

They are all great, by the way! =)