Saturday, October 13, 2007

Alright, 2 more down . . .


yes, you heard right, two more completed!!! And like normal - I totally forgot to take a picture of either before they got wrapped up!!! I really hope the mother who bought these will graciously take some pictures for me so that I may post on the blog {or website}!!!!! I've got to stop doing that - at this rate there will be NO new pictures on the website. I hope you can see these through the cello and ribbon - which, hey, if you've never seen the way I package my art - this is a good time as any to see how it comes to you . . . . Wrapped all fancy!!

The 12x12 looks as if it is painted with obnoxious colors, but it's not. They're not subtle either, but definitely NOT as loud as the picture captures them!! I really had a hard time matching up the colors from the picture {of the room} that the painting goes in!!! B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L fabric, but it is so hard to match something with a sheen!! Surely to Pete, it will match. I think I will be slightly devastated if it doesn't!!! I will let all know the end result . . . stay tuned. They will be delivered tomorrow . . . . .


***by the way***

this is the shower curtain the "j" painting is suppose to match!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh--I LOVE the green/blue/white S. I mean seriously. We have had conversations about it so I know which one it is and I LOVE it!!! White swirlies are really doing it for me! Congrats on getting caught up??

Anonymous said...

ok so it's a j---duh! sorry... =) I think it will look great with it!