Sunday, September 9, 2007

I've been tagged . . .

My friend - Jennifer of Pear Street Studios has tagged me!!! Most of you guys know I usually don’t do this stuff, but I must this time, I don’t want to be rude and never be asked to participate again!!!!

So let the game begin . . .

Here are the rules: You must state the rules before you state the facts. The facts are to name one thing relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you do not have middle name then you choose the middle name that you wish you had. Then you tag one person for each letter of your middle name and let them know they have been tagged.

Okay – my middle name is Tate – thank God it is short, because I’m not good at describing myself!!!

T - Tiny tower of power - At 5 foot tall, I’d say that is tiny and I strive to be a power house!! Hehehe!!

A – Always finding ways to recycle/reinvent any item in my house - Those who know me know that is my SPECIALTY!!

T – Thankful for all that I have - Years ago, this life was nothing but a DREAM!! I never thought I would have all that I have (I do mean “family,” not material things!!)

E – Eternally pregnant (& breast feeding) - When this kid is born, I will have had 4 kidlets in a 35 (consecutive) month period!! Need I say MORE . . . yes, I should – VISECTOMY!!

So now, I must tag 4! I have a feeling I know who is going to play this game and who isn’t – that is okay whichever category you fall into. You are not going to have bad luck, receive hate mail, combust or even get in trouble by the blogging police!!!

Rachel at the Spence House
Jennifer at the Carroll Connection
Natalie at the Brocks Rock
Wendy at Little Fingers Little Toes

No comments: