Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Fall - here I come . . .

So, I found out today that September 17th is "tentatively" the big move day!! Once we get in, I honestly don't think I will unpack everything before the fall decor comes out!! I'm soooo ready to get that stuff out that I can't stand it!! Christmas used to be my favorite season, but the older I get - it's fall!! I think it is the anticipation of all the holiday hub-bub that is soon to begin!! I took a picture of my sweet and sinister swap item. I only took one, because after I got the first picture taken, I heard a "CRASH" and a baby started crying (Carson pulled the dog water bowl on himself!!) AND I forgot to come back and take a full picture!! Sorry, but here is a little taste of it!! It really did turn out cute . . .



. . . that would be little glittered bats you see on the wires - love it!!! I still might add a little something more to it - my work is NEVER done!! hehehe

I do need to thank all of you guys for the orders lately - I've been swamped!! But I LOVE that, too!! I promise I'm working as fast & as much as I can. As most of you know, I've even slacked on our family blog - Crazy Wheelers - My computer time is limited!! Now, that, I HATE!!

No comments: