Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ainsley . . .

This is the last one before Christmas! I really told myself that I was NOT picking up a paintbrush until tomorrow morning . . . but I was just fooling myself! I still have a goal that has not been met - and the end of the year is a but a week and some days left! I'm a huge goal maker - don't always meet them, but strive none-the-less!

The dots are ivory, cranberry, pale pink and a citron color. My room was a little too bright this afternoon when I took the picture.

I love the room this painting is going in! The walls are a pale/muted pink and the furniture is an ivory color. Like normal - I do not have permission to use these photos, so they might disappear!

The painting may go over the changing table or . . . .

the crib! Check out the mobile?!?! Love it!

I did wrap the dots around the sides.

I have painted for this fabric before in the past . . .

But that canvas looked like this!


Makes it easy when the paint colors have been matched to the fabrics! {Yes, I used the exact same colors!} Crazy how different the two canvases look after they both came together!!!

5 comments:

Allison said...

love the colors

Unknown said...

Beautiful! What a cute room and that painting is going to look great in there.

Nicole-Lynn said...

SO cute!

Renée T. Habashy said...

I love the brown! It's fabulous!

http://reneetbouchard.blogspot.com

Rebecca said...

I LOVE this one. It makes me wish my name was Ainsley.