Wednesday, November 18, 2009

She is finally complete {for now!}

I know - it is amazing! This project was literally stretched over a year - haha! I have no problems with committing myself to time consuming assignments . . . my 4 kids do though!


I was too excited to put things back on the shelves before I took the picture . . . okay, actually - the poly was still wet! And I still put the drawers back in. And added the knobs and drawer pulls. I just couldn't help myself!! I had to know what she was going to look like!

BEFORE


AFTER


See the difference {besides the drawer pulls - I put them on the rightside up this time!} I bet you want to know how I did it?!?!

I'll tell you tomorrow! Just kidding!

For now - check out {some} more of the story at (in)courage . . . because I did a guest post!!!

I know, I know! I'm going back and forth with "I can't believe I was asked to guest post" and "What were they thinking, asking me to do a guest post!?" So one can only imagine what you guys are thinking!

You'll see the skinny of what I did for this look on (in)courage. If there are anymore questions, leave them in the comments and I'll do a post of "how to do it" and answer them all then!

thanks!

8 comments:

Shell in your Pocket said...

OH...how I love red!
sandy toe

Kodi said...

I thought I liked the before until I saw the after! Too cute.

Anonymous said...

nice job kim!! the red is just right. :)

Jo said...

I love it! You did a great job!

Lynda @ SportsMadGirl said...

That is gorg!! Love the red.

You did a great job on your guest post!

Allison said...

What a classic New England color! Makes me want to decorate it with all manner of antique kitchen goodies!

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

Very Pretty! I love RED.

sheshe said...

Ohhhhh, love that redd...will you share the color and brand? Please....I have been buying the small containers of red paint and can't seem to get the right red..yours looks right!!!
Happy Thanksgiving..