Saturday, May 10, 2008

Whoo-hoo!!!

I LOVE it!!!! Definitely ME!!! I used Peek-a-boo Greetings for my design - first off because she is a personal friend that I've known for over a decade {before we could drive!} AND second because she has done some wonderful STUFF!!! Have you seen her other blog designs!? And if you need some invitations - she is the "go-to-girl"!!! So, go visit her and get a blog redo - FYI: all proceeds of each single sale go to the adoption of her daughter from China. And we have been waiting a LONG time for this baby girl - and I say "we" because anyone who knows this chick knows this mission has been in her heart for-EVAH!!!

My favorite has to be the dots down the side - which I didn't think I wanted at first!! So a "big-fat" THANKS to you, my friend!! You did an outstanding job!

1 comment:

Mommy said...

Thanks man! Glad you love it!