Thursday, April 17, 2008

Waiting, waiting . . .

Oh, how I'm patiently waiting - it is official - the request has been sent - now I have around 36 hours till I'm "contacted" - tick-tock, tick-tock, . . .

The suspense is killing me!!! I'm ready for my site to go live about . . right . . . . . NOW!!!! Aren't you guys?! Okay, probably not - I'm sure it's only me that is about to pee on myself from excitement!! I really hope I get some great response from everybody!

This is almost as suspenseful as waiting to birth a baby!!! And I would know - I'm a "professional-baby-birther" - I'm sure that's not a word, but it sounds funny!!

. . . tick-tock, . . .

So, hopefully I will know something soon - Pray for speed, people!! Because I'm probably the most impatient person they will ever deal with. If I don't hear from them soon, I will start aggravating them. They will then probably sabotage my site - that would be uncool!!

I'll keep you updated!! Tick-tock, tick-tock . . .

3 comments:

Jennifer Logan said...

Well, to be honest, I have been checking every day myself to see if you have gone "live" - can't wait!

Natalie said...

Patiently waiting .....

Rachel Spence said...

What?!! It's like they have other people to work with to or something....are they crazy????? Can't wait!