Monday, March 24, 2008

Last post for a few days . . . .

Well, it's one in the morning - can't sleep for some reason!! And I probably won't even try. I have 4 hours before I'm to be at the hospital and another 2 and a half before they cut me open!!! Nothing like being cut open first thing on a Monday morning! I hope my doctor didn't party too hard this weekend - ha!

I'm actually very calm and ready. It has sunk in and now I just wait. Like I've said before, this is like a blind date - Only you know the end result will be a "happily ever after"!!

The best part - no more FREAKIN' heart burn!!!

For all those curious, please visit the family blog - Lonnie will post pictures and all the information. I'm pretty confident that all will go well and I'll be back to blog soon - I hope everyone has a fan-tab-u-lous week!!

5 comments:

Rosie's Whimsy said...

God Bless you, dear!

:-) Rosie

Natalie said...

Will be thinking about you!!!

Mommy said...

Praying for you this morning. I know all will go well. Can't wait to see her!

Unknown said...

I cant wait!

Jennifer Logan said...

I have had you and your family in my thoughts all day today - wishing you well and I am sure that you have met your sweet baby girl by now - congratulations! Love the pics of the room, by the way.