Wednesday, February 13, 2008

tomorrow is the day of "love" . . .

I hope your day is full of it!! Love that is!! A day full of love - that sounds sooo cheezy! haha



Lonnie started a great tradition on Valentine's Day - he gives me chocolate covered strawberries. A dozen of them - and ahhhh - they are always the BEST strawberries that I've ever eaten!! He tried desperately to find me some before he left on his trip but with no success. But like any good man - he got me a half dozen of chocolate glazed donuts instead!! hahaha - are you guys not just laughing hysterically at that!! I'm tellin' ya - the man ain't right!!

ahhhh - and they were the best dang donuts this girl has ever ate!!! And yes - I ate all 6 of them - over the lips and to the hips!!!! Woohoo. That is my kind of romance! teehee

Everybody needs a Lonnie!!

3 comments:

Cara said...

Were they Krispy Kreme??

kari and kijsa said...

Love a good donut! Happy Valentines Day from our hearts to yours!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Anonymous said...

Ahhh but in the end Lonnie came through. Never count him out sister! How were the strawberries???