Saturday, November 17, 2007

Lori, this is for you . . .

*** updated ***

Oh, I had a time matching these colors!! I'm such a perfectionist on the color matching thing {or at least the colors complimenting each other!!} but man, oh man - what an almost impossible color to match!! I did say "almost" - BECAUSE you know I eventually matched it. The poor pink only has about 12 coats of paint on it!!! I actually had to sand a little of it off!!!! The new mother really liked the scripty, 3 letter monogram, but other than that, she gave me free range of what I thought best. Lori, I hope you like it!!! I will find out shortly and will post an update!!


Here is the matching bedding. I must admit that after I saw this bedding, I'm now contemplating going pink in new baby's room!! All the choices you have with a girl is mind blowing!!! But I do love this vintage inspired bedding!!


*** she loved it!! ***

2 comments:

Jodi Nelson said...

Hi Kim! oooooh. I love this fabric and colors too. Very calming and soft and yummy. The "New Room Pictures" how fun to see the artwork in the room! I am in love with your work and me thinks I have a place that one of your pieces would look smashing in! More on that later. Thanks for commenting on my blog. And I can't wait to feature you!

Melissa Santanastasio said...

SUPER JEALOUS of this one this is the best thing i have seen. so classic and yet vintage looking all in the same piece. Love it!!!