Thursday, November 8, 2007

Home at last . . .

Well, Lonnie is at home at last. It was the longest 2 weeks of my life!! I really got to see what I was made of - I'm now crazy for it - but I know what I can do with 3 kidlets and no husband. We will have to do this again in February . . . I have no idea what I will do then . . . I will be 7 months pregnant!! Oh good Lord, I don't want to even think about it!!

Well, on to the happenins' around here - I've had several online boutiques/stores show interest in my products!! Two of them are the biggest ones I know, you might have heard of them if you have kiddies - Posh Tots and Rosenberry Rooms - can I tell you how excited I am!! I'm so happy, I can't stand myself!! Again - they have only asked for some samples and professional pictures - so I'm not there yet - But, oh so close!! I will definitely keep you all filled in.

Due to this awesome opportunity, I will be revamping the small words website a little and changing up my galleries! I need categories that will make the online ordering much simpler. I will continue the Simpatico Collection, but only for those who contact me directly. It will be several weeks before you will see the changes - so be on the look out. You will notice many of the samples leaving and all new samples coming on board. That means I have alot o' painting to do within the next several weeks!! So, add another log to the fire - more irons are going in!!

7 comments:

Mommy said...

SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! I LOVE POSH TOTS AND ROSENBERRY ROOMS. That is where I found those pictures to make MG's painting. OH, KIM, I AM SOOOOO FREAKIN' EXCITED FOR YOU! WHAT AN OPPORTUNITY! and yes, I AM SHOUTING!!!!!!!!!

Melissa Santanastasio said...

that is most fabulous. huge congrats to you you deserve it!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you!!

Momofthree said...

What an accomplishment! That is something to be very proud of. I am so happy for you!

Natalie said...

WOW!! That is so fantastic!! I am SO incredibly happy for you!

Unknown said...

How exciting!

Anonymous said...

Wooo Hooo!!!