Saturday, October 27, 2007

More pics from the Carroll House . . .

When I first started this design, I didn't know how well it would sell. So, I made them for friends {"Gifters" - that is what I like to call the freebies} to see what type of feedback they could get for me. TONS, tons of great feedback!! You wouldn't believe how many of these I sell! Make great wedding gifts!!

That is cool "M" that I did up for MacKenzie's room. I wish I could show this bedroom in it's entirety. It is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!! The seamstress that makes all her bedding and window treatments out did herself on this one!! She probably needs to charge more!! ha!

True meaning of a Gifter = An unexpected gift and if you don't like it, you can gift it to someone else!! teehee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Consider my home your "unofficial art gallery" and I'm one of your biggest fans!!

Melissa Santanastasio said...

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE NEW BLOG and the of course I am incredibly jealous of how awesome it is. Many thanks for putting me on your little inspiring friends section> I send you 100 hugs. Seriously thought beautiful blog!!