Monday, July 9, 2007

This is why I love little KIDS . . .

This is a hysterical email that I received from a great friend today -

Kim - you'll get a kick out of this:
I painted my bathroom this weekend. We did the same color as the master (it's called antique bronze) and painted the ceiling two shades lighter. In the center trey, we painted the same dark color and I put a metallic gold glaze on top of it. The ladder wasn't tall enough so I ran downstairs to get the taller ladder and by the time I got back upstairs (less than 5 minutes) Shawn decided that he would "help" me by brushing on the gold paint. He absolutely ruined it. I tried my best to fix what I could and it doesn't look too bad. I think I need to add an accent color to even it out. Anyway, I was taking a shower last night and Syd was in there talking to me. I was griping out loud about how "your dad had no business messing with that paint, blah, blah" and she put her hands on her hips, looked at the ceiling and said "Maybe Kim Wheeler can fix it!" I said, laughing "Yeah, maybe she can". I'll have to send you a picture and see what you think.

Jenn

- What makes this so funny, is the fact that they live 1 state & 3+ hours away. To know Sydney makes this even funnier!! She is a tiny thing going into kindergarten this up coming school year!! Thanks Syd for having faith in my painting abilities!!!

No comments: