Sunday, June 10, 2007

For Lizzie . . .


Lizzie's painting was too fun to design. Her mother kinda gave me free will to do whatever I wanted - and I'm glad she did. The only thing she asked is for it to be BIG (24 x 36 to be exact.) The style is perfect for this room and soon to be kindergartner. As long as her bedroom colors stay somewhat the same, she will be able to use this for YEARS to come. (Ashley - did you hear me - as long as her colors stay somewhat the same . . .) The 3 dimensional, turquoise, flowers with tiny rhinestones add a perfect touch. But the edges take the cake. (Look on my website in the simpatico collection to see the full detail.) I layered a thin, beaded, turquoise ribbon on a turquoise corduroy ribbon. It was a little bit of a pain to work with, but the overall effect is gorgeous. Totally worth it!!

No comments: